SOPHISTICATED CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS1 ¼ c. crushed chocolate wafer cookies1 c. powdered sugar2/3 c. toasted…
ALICE’S MEDLEY OF BEEF, CHICKEN, AND SAUSAGE FAJITA MIX
½ lb. of lean, beef steak strips (your choice of cut)
½ lb. boneless chicken tender, cut in bite-size pieces
½ lb. good smoked pork sausage or your favorite sausage, cut into bite-size pieces
1 (7-oz.) container of pico de gallo
1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
1 medium Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
1 of each red, yellow, orange, green bell pepper, cut into strips
1 (8-oz.) container sliced mushrooms
1 pkg. dried Good Seasons fajita seasoning
Salt, red/black pepper, garlic powder
½ c. dry white wine or water
Shredded Mexican blended cheese
- Take the Good Seasons fajita seasoning pack and follow directions and marinade the meat, chicken and sausage for about 2-4 hours or overnite. Also season meat.
- In large skillet or paella pan, drizzle with olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Drain marinade from meat products and place in hot skillet and brown on all sides.
- Add the onion and bell pepper and sauté until tender but crisp.
- Add the pico, mushrooms and white wine. Let simmer until all is cooked and hot.
- Taste for seasoning. Serve on warm tortillas with added garnishes.
*If you prefer not to use tortillas you can serve over egg noodles or a nice yellow or flavored rice.