Alice's Layered Mexican Chicken Casserole with Rice Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow…
Alice's Lamb Diane
ALICE’S LAMB DIANE
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 8-10 individual lamb chops, seasoned with salt, red/black pepper, garlic powder
- 1 T. dried rosemary
- 1 T. dried sage
- ½ c. Cindy’s Kitchen Vidalia Onion and Cilantro Dressing
- ½ c. Creole mustard
- 2 stick butter
- 4 T. minced garlic
- ½ c. A-1 Steak Sauce
- 1 c. sherry
- ½ c. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- ½ c. fresh chopped parsley, divided
- 1 bunch chopped green onions, divided
- 1 (8-oz.) container sliced mushrooms
- 1 large Vidalia onion, sliced
- Olive oil
- Season the lamb chops and place in shallow dish.
- Combine the rosemary, sage, Vidalia dressing and mustard.
- Pour marinade over chops and make sure all surfaces of meat is covered. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In a saucepan, melt butter.
- Add the garlic, steak sauce, sherry, Worcestershire, lemon juice, ¼ c. parsley and ½ c. of chopped green onions. Simmer sauce over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Turn off until needed later.
- When ready to prepare chops, remove them from the marinade. Let excess drip off.
- In a large non-stick skillet, drizzle olive oil in the bottom to cover but not too deep.
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Sear chops on each side. About 1-2 minutes per side (depending on size of chops and the degree of doneness that you desire.)
- Remove chops from skillet.
- Drizzle more olive oil if needed. Add sliced onions and mushrooms and saute until tender. Season to taste.
- Heat the sauce and ladle some into skillet.
- Add chops back into pan. Heat through. Add more sauce if you like.
- Garnish with parsley and green onions. You can serve the sauce on the side.
*****Everyone knows how much I love STEAK DIANE so this was a NO-BRAINER RECIPE FOR ME!