SIZZLING HONEY-CHIPOTLE GLAZED FLANK STEAK1 T. olive oil1 T. minced garlic1 t. ground cuminKosher salt/black…
|Crock Pot Pork Shoulder Roast|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Crock Pot Pork Shoulder Roast
- 3-4 lb. stuffed and seasoned pork shoulder roast
- 2 c. beef broth or chicken broth or water
- 1 (.7 oz.) packet of Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
- 1 (.75 oz.) packet of dried Mushroom Gravy Mix (McCormick’s)
- 1 (1 oz.) packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 8 oz. chopped onion mix
- 8-10 mini variety colored peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 (8-oz.) carton of sliced mushrooms
- Salt, red/black pepper
- Wondra, if needed to thicken gravy
- Chopped green onions or parsley, garnish
- Place the seasoned roast in bottom of your crock pot or slow cooker.
- Place the sliced bell peppers and mushrooms on top of the roast.
- In a bowl, mix the 3 dried packets with your 2 c. of liquid. Mix well.
- Add to the bowl the tomatoes and chopped onions.
- Pour this mixture over the roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
- If your gravy is not thick enough, follow directions on the container of WONDRA and this will thicken your gravy.
- Garnish with chopped green onions or parsley.
*****Leftovers make great sandwiches. You can also add veggies like diced potatoes, yams, carrots to the crock pot if desired.