CREAMY BERRY-MANGO-ALMOND SHAKE4 c. hulled fresh strawberries, halved1 ½ c. good quality vanilla frozen yogurt,…
30 oz. Lean Turkey Breast Tenderloin, seasoned
1 (12-oz.) steamer bag of butternut squash cubes
1 (8-oz.) bag baby carrots
1 (8-oz.) carton sliced mushrooms
½ c. chopped onions
3 shallots, thinly sliced
½ c. white wine
1 c. chicken broth
1 (10 ¾-oz.) can cream of potato soup
3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
3 sprigs of fresh tarragon
3 sprigs of fresh thyme
3 sprigs of fresh sage
3 lemons, cut into wedges
1. Season turkey breast and set aside.
2. In crock pot, mix the butternut squash, carrots, mushrooms, onions and shallots.
3. Pour in the wine, broth and soup. Mix well.
4. Tie the herb sprigs with kitchen twine.
5. Place the turkey breast into crock pot and baste with the mixture in the crock pot.
6. Place the herb sprigs on top of turkey breast.
7. Place the lemon wedges around the turkey in the crock pot.
8. Cook on HIGH for 4-6 hours or LOW 7-8 hours, depending on size of breasts.
9. When done, remove the herb sprigs and lemon wedges and discard.
10. Take the breast out and let set for 10 minutes and then slice.
11. Meanwhile, thicken gravy with WONDRA, flour or cornstarch (that is dissolved in water.)
12. Add the sliced turkey back to gravy. Sprinkle with paprika.
*****Serve over mashed potatoes or noodles. Leftovers make for great sandwiches.