CREAMIEST ORANGE DREAMSICLE SMOOTHIE1 c. Greek yogurt2/3 c. ice cubes½ c. chopped peeled ripe mango,…
ADDICTIVE ITALIAN QUESO DIP
12 oz. bulk Italian sausage
1 T. olive oil
½ c. finely diced Vidalia onion
1 T. minced fresh garlic
4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
8 oz. white American cheese, shredded
8 oz. fontina cheese, shredded
1 (14.5-oz.) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, well drained
½ c. sour cream
¼ c. chopped jarred roasted red peppers
¼ c. chopped deli-sliced pepperoncini peppers
- Preheat oven 350.
- Brown sausage in oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Transfer to plate lined with paper towel, to drain.
- Saute the onions and garlic in drippings until soft, 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese until completely melted.
- Combine sausage, cream cheese mixture, the two grated cheeses, tomatoes, sour cream, roasted peppers and pepperoncini.
- Transfer to 9” deep baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake 30-40 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake until bubbly around edges, 10 more minutes.
- Serve with crostini.