Zesty Zucchini Bites
ZESTY ZUCCHINI BITES
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 3 c. thinly sliced unpeeled zucchini
- 1 c. Bisquick mix
- ½ c. finely chopped onion
- ½ c. grated parmesan cheese
- 3 T. chopped fresh chives
- 1 t. seasoned salt
- 1 t. dried marjoram or oregano
- 1 t. black pepper
- 1 T. minced garlic
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing, optional
- Heat oven 350. Grease bottom and sides of 13x9” baking pan.
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into 2” squares and then cut diagonally across the squares.
*****Sometimes I serve a bowl of blue cheese or ranch dressing as a dipping sauce.