ALICE’S SEAFOOD CHOWDER3 sticks butter¼ c. minced garlic2 large onions, chopped2 green bell peppers, chopped4-6…
WONDERFUL STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE MILKSHAKE
1 lb. fresh strawberries, hulled and halved plus 4 strawberries, hulled and chopped
3 T. strawberry jam
2 T. agave syrup
Juice of ½ lemon
2/3 c. milk
6 T. cream cheese, room temp
3 c. good-quality strawberry ice cream
- In blender, combine 1 lb. berries with jam, agave and lemon juice.
- Blend until smooth, then transfer to container. This can be stored up to 5 days in refrigerator.
- In blender, combine 1 c. of the strawberry sauce with milk, cream cheese, ice ream and remaining 4 strawberries.
- Blend on HIGH until smooth.
- For each serving, add ¼ c. of remaining strawberry sauce to 12 oz. glass. Swirl sauce around base of glass.
- Fill to the top with the ice cream mixture. Drink immediately.