WONDERFUL WATERMELON MINT ICED TEA1 watermelon (to make 2 c. of melon juice)2 mint tea…
Unique Zucchini Ricotta Pizza
UNIQUE ZUCCHINI-RICOTTA PIZZA
1 (12”) store-bought pizza dough or homemade
1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
1 T. canola oil, divided
¾ c. part-skim ricotta cheese
3 T. finely chopped fresh basil
2 T. finely chopped fresh mint
2 T. milk
1 T. minced garlic
2 c. shaved zucchini
½ c. crumbled feta cheese
Shredded parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven 500. Place pizza stone or baking sheet in oven.
- Combine tomatoes and 1 ½ t. oil on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 500 for 5-7 minutes.
- Place pizza dough on large piece of parchment paper and pierce well with a fork.
- Place on preheated stone or baking sheet and bake at 500 for 4 minutes.
- Combine rest of salt, ricotta, basil, mint, milk and garlic and spread over dough, leaving ½” border.
- Combine zucchini with remaining oil and arrange on top of pizza.
- Top this with cheese.
- Bake at 500 for 10 minutes.
- Top with tomatoes and bake another 4 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve. Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese, if desired.
*You can add other veggies and cheeses, if desired.