TASTY GALETTE DE TOMATE2 ½ c. flour1 T. sugarSalt/black pepper1 c. cold butter, cut into…
UNBELIEVABLE TATER TOT CASSEROLE
¼ c. olive oil
2 c. finely chopped onion
1 lb. lean ground beef
Kosher salt/black pepper
8 oz. frozen cut green beans, thawed
8 oz. frozen corn kernels, thawed
2 (10-oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 lb. frozen potato tots
- Preheat oven 350.
- Add oil to skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook until soft and begin to brown.
- Add beef to onions and cook until meat is brown, stirring and scraping bottom of pan to get the brown bits.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer beef mixture to 9×13” baking dish.
- Scatter the green beans and corn evenly on top.
- Spread the soup over top and top with frozen tots.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour and tots should be golden brown.