SOPHISTICATED CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS1 ¼ c. crushed chocolate wafer cookies1 c. powdered sugar2/3 c. toasted…
TRICK OR TREAT PUMPKIN BROWNIES
¾ c. butter, melted
1 ½ c. sugar
1 ½ t. vanilla
3 large eggs
¾ c. flour
½ c. baking cocoa
½ t. baking powder
¼ t. salt
1 (16-oz.) can vanilla frosting
Orange paste food coloring
Green and black decorating gel
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Beat in eggs.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add to butter mixture and mix well.
- Line a greased 13×9” baking pan with waxed paper. Grease the paper.
- Spread batter evenly in pan.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of pan.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Run knife around edge of pan.
- Invert brownies onto a working surface and remove waxed paper.
- Cut the brownie with a 3” pumpkin cookie cutter. Leave at least 1/8” space between each shape.
- Tint frosting with orange food coloring. Frost brownies.
- Use green gel to create the stems and black gel and M&M’s to decorate the faces.