Tortellini and Crawfish Etouffee
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2 pkgs. of your favorite tortellini (I used one that was stuffed with 3 cheeses and the other that was stuffed with Italian sausage and cheese. Let your imagination run.
- olive oil
- Leftover crawfish etouffee
- green onions
- parmesan cheese
- Boil tortellini pasta according to package directions. When you drain them, add a little olive oil to keep them from sticking.
- Heat about 16-32 oz. of etouffee. I place leftovers in those plastic containers that hold the chopped onions. Those containers are 16 oz. each. So it would be two or three of those.
- Mix etouffee and pasta. Season to taste.
- Place into serving dish that you can place in oven.
- Garnish with green onions and paprikia.
- When ready to serve, heat in 350 oven until hot.
- Serve parmesan cheese on side, optional.
*****When you cook tortellini, cook a little extra. Next week going to show you a real easy appetizer with these left over bundles of heaven.