|Grilled Tuna Sandwich Wrap|| |
- 1-2 grilled tuna steaks
- Large lettuce leaves like Bibb, Red-Tip Lettuce, etc.
- Sliced avocado
- Broccoli Slaw, season with salt and pepper
- Creamy Italian Dressing or your Favorite Dressing or Greek yogurt
- Take tuna steaks and thinly slice it.
- Take washed lettuce leaves and lay on plate.
- Spread the yogurt or your favorite dressing on leaf.
- Layer the Broccoli Slaw and avocado and tuna.
- Roll up and secure with toothpick.
- Serve with cucumber and tomato slices.
2 Tuna Steaks
½ c. lemon pepper marinade or your favorite marinade
½ red onion, thinly sliced
4-6 mini bell peppers (red, orange, yellow)
2-3 T. olive oil
8 oz. fresh pico de gallo
Sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder
2 pkgs. Chili Flavored Ramien Noodles
1 bag frozen edamame beans
1. Marinade tuna steaks in baggie with the lemon pepper marinade for about 1 hour.
2. Take grill pan add olive oil and heat up.
3. Saute red onion, bell peppers until tender.
4. Add pico de gallo and blend together.
5. Season tuna and place in grill pan. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side or to the degree of rareness that you like.
6. Squeeze ¼ of lemon on each steak on each side.
7. Cook frozen edamane beans in microwave (use the steamer type).
8. Cook ramien noodles according to package directions.
9. Drain noodles and put a little olive oil to keep from sticking.
10. Start mixing noodles with beans. You may not need all of the noodles. Season to taste.
11. Take serving platter and place noodles/beans on center.
12. Slice tuna and lay across noodles.
13. Take the onion/pico/pepper mixture and place around the perimeter of the noodles. Garnish with lemon slices.
*****If you have any leftover tuna, I like to make tortilla or lettuce wraps.