2 liters diet root beer24 gummy worms, more if desired1 pt. low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt1…
2 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise into 1/4” thick planks
Kosher salt, black pepper
8 thin slices sourdough bread, or your favorite
2 c. grated sharp cheddar cheese
2 thinly sliced medium tomatoes, lightly salted
Mayo or Miracle whip
- Heat a large grill pan on high.
- Slice the zucchini and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill zucchini, until just tender, 2-4 minutes.
- Remove zucchini and reduce heat on grill pan to medium.
- Assemble 4 sandwiches with the cheese, sliced tomatoes and zucchini, layering the cheese under and over the veggies.
- Spread mayo on the outside of each side of the sandwich.
- Grill, flipping halfway through until bread is toasted and cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes per side.
*You can change up the bread type and cheese type.