UNBELIEVABLE CHOCOLATE STOUT CAKES1 ½ c. Stout beer½ c. heavy cream½ c. plus 2 T.…
TIRED MORNING BREAKFAST PIE
1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls
6 slices bacon, fried and chopped
½ red bell pepper, chopped
4 eggs, beaten
½ c. cheddar cheese, shredded
3 T. chopped fresh parsley
1 egg for egg wash
- Preheat oven 350.
- Prepare a large baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- Chop raw bacon and fry in skillet until browned and crispy.
- Add eggs, bell peppers, cheese and parsley while stirring to scramble the eggs.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Eggs do not need to fully cook as they will finish cooking in the oven.
- Layout the dough and separate into 12 triangles. (If you have the can with 8 triangles, cut in half to make 16.)
- Arrange the triangles with short side towards the center of the baking sheet, overlapping a star-shaped and covering the middle with leftover triangles. Press down on any overlapping dough to flatten.
- Distribute egg mixture in center of dough. Wrap the filling by pulling the points of triangles over and tucking in the center. Once folded, brush the top with egg wash.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until top has a nice golden brown color.