CHOCOLATE BRIOCHE BREAD PUDDING WITH PRALINE SAUCEPRALINE SAUCE:½ c. firmly packed dark brown sugar¼ c.…
THREE ZOODLE NOODLE ALFREDO
1 (12-oz.) carton zucchini zoodles
1 (12-oz.) carton butternut squash zoodles
1 (12-oz.) carton yellow squash zoodles
Salt, black pepper
1 lb. medium shrimp, seasoned
2 T. minced garlic
8 oz. soft cream cheese
½ c. sour cream
1 c. finely grated parmesan cheese
½ c. half and half
½ c. chopped fresh basil
2 T. fresh lemon juice
- Place the zoodles in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Let sit for 20 minutes. Rinse. Drain and then pat dry between towels or paper towels. Set aside.
- In large non-stick skillet, drizzle olive oil in bottom of pan and put over medium heat.
- Saute seasoned shrimp, garlic and chopped basil until shrimp are pink.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over low heat, melt together the cream cheese and sour cream. Stirring constantly, add parmesan cheese and half and half. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Add the zoodles to the shrimp in skillet and heat through, 3-5 minutes.
- Gradually add the creamy mixture and stir to mix into the zoodles and shrimp.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the top.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Garnish with chopped chives and paprika.