8 oz. orzo pasta1 lb. fresh broccolini, trimmed and chopped into bite-sized pieces¼ c. sliced…
3 lbs. baby Yukon gold potatoes, halved
1 large red onion, diced
2 lemons, quartered
¼ c. olive oil
2 T. chopped fresh parsley
1 T. chopped fresh thyme
2 c. halved Campari tomatoes
Chopped fresh parsley, garnish
1. In large Dutch oven, bring potatoes to boil in salted water (water to cover by 1”).
2. Cook until tender, drain.
3. Heat grill pan over medium heat and spray with PAM.
4. Place potatoes, onions and lemons in single layer on pan.
5. Cook, turning once, until tender, about 4-6 minutes per side.
6. In large bowl, whisk together olive oil, parsley, thyme, black pepper, juice from grilled lemons and salt.
7. Gently stir in tomatoes, potatoes and onion.
8. Taste for seasoning and garnish with fresh parsley.
9. Serve warm or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.