ALL-IN-ONE VEGGIE POTATO SALAD2-3 lbs. baby red potatoes, cut into 1” cubes2 T. apple cider…
TANGY GRILLED POTATO SALAD
3 lbs. baby Yukon gold potatoes, halved
1 large red onion, diced
2 lemons, quartered
¼ c. olive oil
2 T. chopped fresh parsley
1 T. chopped fresh thyme
2 c. halved Campari tomatoes
Chopped fresh parsley, garnish
- In large Dutch oven, bring potatoes to boil in salted water (water to cover by 1”).
- Cook until tender, drain.
- Heat grill pan over medium heat and spray with PAM.
- Place potatoes, onions and lemons in single layer on pan.
- Cook, turning once, until tender, about 4-6 minutes per side.
- In large bowl, whisk together olive oil, parsley, thyme, black pepper, juice from grilled lemons and salt.
- Gently stir in tomatoes, potatoes and onion.
- Taste for seasoning and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve warm or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.