Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
6 bone-in pork chops, ¾-1” thick
½ c. Dijon mustard
½ c. Joey’s Cane pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
½ c. Tony Chachere’s Creole Style Pork Marinade
1 (2.8 oz.) container French Fried Onion Rings
Panko Bread Crumbs (equal amount as the Onion Rings)
Salt, red/black pepper, garlic powder
1. Season the pork chops with salt, red/black pepper and garlic powder.
2. In zip-lock bag, place the chops.
3. In a bowl, combine the mustard, vinaigrette and marinade and pour over chops in bag.
4. Marinade over night or at least 4-6 hours.
5. When ready to prepare, drain chops and discard marinade. Set aside.
6. In a bowl, combine equal parts of onion rings and panko bread crumbs. Season with a little salt and black pepper. Mix well.
7. Dredge each chop into the bread crumb mixture and press the mixture onto the pork chop.
8. Place on a wire rack that sits on a baking sheet.
9. Place in 375 oven and bake for 25-40 minutes, depending on thickness of chop. You can flip half-way through cooking.
10. Remove from oven when cooked through and golden on the outside.