CREAMIEST ORANGE DREAMSICLE SMOOTHIE1 c. Greek yogurt2/3 c. ice cubes½ c. chopped peeled ripe mango,…
SWEET-TANGY BEEF STEW
2 lbs. beef stew meat
Salt, black pepper
1 (12-oz.) bottle ginger beer or ginger ale
¼ c. teriyaki sauce
2 T. minced garlic
¼ c. sesame seeds
2 T. cornstarch
2 T. cold water
2 c. frozen peas, thawed
Hot cooked rice
- In large nonstick skillet, brown seasoned beef in batches.
- Transfer to 3 qt. slow cooker.
- In bowl, combine beer, teriyaki, garlic and seeds.
- Pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into stew.
- Stir in peas.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 20-30 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve with rice if desired
*I like to sub edamame for the peas sometimes and use different types of rice or noodles.