Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
2-3 large yams, washed, unpeeled and cut into cubes
2 large portabella mushroom caps, remove gills and slice and cut into bite size pieces
1 large Vidalia onion, diced
Kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder and cumin
1. On a large baking sheet, cover bottom with foil and spray with PAM.
2. In a large bowl, combine the yams, mushrooms and onions.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and cumin.
4. Mix well.
5. Spread the mixture onto the baking sheet.
6. Drizzle with more olive oil, vinegar and honey.
*****You can cut the yams in any shape you like. Sometimes I cut everything in long strips.