Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
1 to 1 ½ lbs. medium to large shrimp with tails on
Kosher salt, red/black pepper, garlic powder
½ c. Cajun Wholesale “Cajun Red Chow-Chow”
½ c. whole garlic pieces
1 c. Garlic Expressions “Classic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing and Marinade” or your favorite marinade
1-2 pints cherry tomatoes
1-2 green bell peppers cut into thick cubes
1. Season shrimp with salt, red/black pepper and garlic powder.
2. Place in a zip lock bag or container with lid.
3. Pour over the shrimp the chow chow and marinade and whole garlic cloves.
4. Mix to blend.
5. Place in refrigerator for at least 4-6 hours or overnight.
6. Drain when ready to skewer.
7. On a skewer place the bell pepper, a few tomatoes and 3-4 shrimp, repeat.
8. Place on baking sheet and put on hot grill until they turn pink. Depending on size of shrimp, it should take no more than 3-5 minutes. Turn once or twice. No need to baste but if you want to baste you can use a lemon butter type of basting sauce or just more of the marinade you like.
*****You can discard the garlic or you can put it on the skewer as well. You can add other veggies, etc.