SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE SMOKY GRILLED VEGGIESSoaked wood chips4 ears of sweet corn, shucked1 of each color…
Stuffed Chicken (Crock Pot BBQ Grill)
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2 stuffed fryers (this one is just stuffed with onions, bell peppers and garlic) There are a variety of stuffed fryers so choose one that you may like or switch up.
- 1 large package of sliced portabella mushrooms
- ½ of each color bell pepper (red, orange, yellow, green)
- 1 small bag baby carrots
- 1 small bag of fingerling potatoes
- 2-3 springs fresh rosemary
- 1 c. white wine or chicken broth
- Olive oil
- Salt, red/black pepper, paprika, garlic powder
- Optional: Pico de Gallo
- Spray inside of Crock Pot BBQ Grill with Pam.
- Season fryers.
- In bottom of grill, layer the following after seasoning each one: potatoes, mushrooms, peppers and carrots.
- Pour wine in bottom of pan. Lay sprigs of rosemary over the top.
- Place grill on top and lay fryers on top with breast side down.
- Drizzle olive oil over the tops of fryers.
- Sprinkle the pico de gallo sauce over the fryers (optional.) I just like this sauce and use it on almost everything I can.
- Close top and set on high and cook for 4-6 hours or you can put on low and cook 8-10 hours.
*****This piece of kitchen equipment is absolutely worth getting. I think you can find it at Wal Mart, Target or on line. You can place 3 medium fryers, 2 larger fryers, 6 cornish hens, or 5-8 lb. roasts. You will love this gadget. It is not that expensive. If you do not have one of the grills, just place in roasting pan cover with foil and bake in 350-375 oven for 2 hours and then remove foil and place oven on 400 and cook another 15-20 minutes