SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE SMOKY GRILLED VEGGIESSoaked wood chips4 ears of sweet corn, shucked1 of each color…
Grilled Tuna Lettuce Wrap
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1-2 grilled tuna steaks
- Large lettuce leaves like Bibb, Red-Tip Lettuce, etc.
- Sliced avocado
- Broccoli Slaw, season with salt and pepper
- Creamy Italian Dressing or your Favorite Dressing or Greek yogurt
- Take tuna steaks and thinly slice it.
- Take washed lettuce leaves and lay on plate.
- Spread the yogurt or your favorite dressing on leaf.
- Layer the Broccoli Slaw and avocado and tuna.
- Roll up and secure with toothpick.
- Serve with cucumber and tomato slices.
*****I like to take the dressing or yogurt and mix with broccoli slaw the day before and let it sit in refrigerator and then spread on lettuce leaf. You can also just use plain coleslaw if you like.