WONDERFUL WATERMELON MINT ICED TEA1 watermelon (to make 2 c. of melon juice)2 mint tea…
¼ c. mascarpone cheese, room temperature
¼ t. vanilla
1 c. powdered sugar
12 large strawberries
24 mini chocolate chips
1. Need pastry bag fitted with s small star piping tip.
2. FROSTING: In bowl, with hand mixer, beat mascarpone and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar until thick and smooth. Using spatula, transfer the frosting to piping bag fitted with star tip.
3. SANTAS: With a knife, cut off the leaf-end of each strawberry making a flat surface. Cut a ½-3/4” piece from the pointed end of each strawberry and reserve as the hats.
4. Place strawberries, wide-side down, on work surface.
5. Pipe a ¾” high swirl of frosting on each strawberry.
6. Place the hats on top and pipe a small ball of frosting on top of the hats.
7. Press two chocolate chips, pointed side inward, into the swirl of frosting to make the eyes.
8. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This Post Has 0 Comments