REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
|Strawberry Ice Cream Pie|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2 large graham cracker pie crusts or 3 regular size
- 1 qt. of Blue Bell Summer Strawberry Pie ice cream
- 1 qt. of Blue Bell Strawberries and Vanilla ice cream
- 1 (16-oz.) Cool whip
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Shaved chocolate
- Defrost Cool Whip. When it is defrosted, let ice cream thaw just a little.
- Combine ice cream and cool whip in bowl with hand mixer.
- If you want to add fresh strawberries, you can cut them and add or just garnish the pie.
- Place into the pie crusts.
- Immediately, cover and place in freezer
- Let freeze for at least 4 hours or overnite. They keep forever---only if you don’t eat them.
- You can serve straight from freezer. No need to let sit at room temperature.
*****Garnish with fresh strawberries and shaved chocolate if you like.
This Post Has 0 Comments