SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE SMOKY GRILLED VEGGIESSoaked wood chips4 ears of sweet corn, shucked1 of each color…
Steamed Baby Artichokes with Balsamic Ailoi
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 12 baby artichokes, cut any prickly parts if any (usually they don’t have them)
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
- 2 T. liquid crab boil
- Bottle Italian dressing
- Sliced lemons
- 1 c. Miracle Whip or mayo
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, adding salt, pepper, garlic powder, ¼ c. olive oil and liquid crab boil.
- Add the artichokes and boil until tender.
- Place in serving dish. Drizzle with more olive oil an little Italian dressing.
- Garnish with lemon slices. Serve with the Balsamic Aioli
- For the Aioli, mix together the miracle whip with vinegar. Add more if you like. You can also add some Tabasco if you want a little spice.