DELICIOUS BERRY GRATIN WITH CHAMPAGNE SABAYON1-2 c. fresh mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)3 T. sparkling…
|Spooky Ghost|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 9 (2-oz.) vanilla candy coating squares, divided
- 1 (1 lb.) pkg. peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 1 (4.25 oz.) tube black or brown decorating frosting
- Microwave 6 candy coating squares in bowl at HIGH for 1-2 minutes or until melted, stirring.
- Dip cookies in candy coating, allowing excess to drip. Place on wax paper and let stand until firm.
- Place remaining 3 vanilla candy coating squares in bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, stirring once.
- Dip cookies again in candy coating, allowing excess to drip. Place on wax paper and let stand until firm.
- Pipe frosting eyes and mouth on each cookie to resemble a ghost.
*****I found most of the supplies at Hobby Lobby. But I would think that cake decorating places will have these supplies. The vanilla squares may vary from store to store so just follow directions on the package that you buy. When in a pinch, I have used plain white canned icing. I used the Nabisco Nutter Butter sandwich cookies.