ALICE’S SEAFOOD CHOWDER3 sticks butter¼ c. minced garlic2 large onions, chopped2 green bell peppers, chopped4-6…
1 (8.2-oz.) package teriyaki-flavored Asian-style noodles
2 (14.5-oz.) can chicken broth
1 lb. peeled shrimp (you can leave tails on for effect)
¼ c. spicy Szechuan sauce
2 c. shredded Napa cabbage
1 c. fresh snow peas, trimmed and cut into 1” pieces
¾ c. shredded carrots
¼ c. fresh parsley or cilantro
4 green onions, thinly sliced
Sea salt, fresh black pepper
1. Cook noodles following directions on package. Drain.
2. Stir together flavor packet from noodles and broth in saucepan.
3. Bring to boil. Add shrimp and cook 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir in Szechuan sauce, cabbage, peas and carrots. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Stir in noodles, parsley and green onions. Season to taste.