Spicy Chicken and Beef Burritos
Spicy Chicken and Beef Burritos (CROCK POT/SLOW COOKER)
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 (10 ¾-oz.) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 2 T. chili powder
- 2 T. ground cumin
- 2 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken thighs or tenders, cut into 1” pieces, seasoned with salt and black pepper
- 1 (14-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-oz.) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 whole wheat flour tortillas (8-10” size), warmed
- Chopped lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Sliced avocado
- Stir the soup, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin and seasoned chicken into 4 qt. crock pot/slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
- Mash the beans with a fork in a bowl. Stir into the chicken mixture.
- Spoon about ½ c. of chicken mixture into the center of a warmed tortilla. Garnish as you would like.
- Fold the tortillas around the filling and serve.