ALICE’S SEAFOOD CHOWDER3 sticks butter¼ c. minced garlic2 large onions, chopped2 green bell peppers, chopped4-6…
SOUTH OF THE BORDER GRILLED JALAPENO CORN ON THE COB
8 ears of fresh corn, husks removed
½ c. butter, softened
1-2 fresh jalapenos, seeded and minced
1 T. finely minced garlic
Zest of 1 lime
Juice of 1 lime
1 T. chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat grill to 350-400.
- Coat corn lightly with PAM.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Grill corn, covered with grill lid, 12-15 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- In bowl mix together butter, jalapeno, garlic, zest, lime juice and cilantro.
- Remove corn from grill and cut into thirds.
- Serve corn with butter mixture.