Skewered Tortellini Bites
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. fresh Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes
- 1 can black olives, drained
- 2 types of cheeses, cubed (like mozzarella, havarti, pepper jack,etc.)
- 1 -16 oz. bottle balsamic vinegarette dressing
- Wooden skewers
- Assorted veggies of your choice: mushrooms, zucchini, squash, etc.
- Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Cook tortellini as directed on package. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
- Toss pasta, tomatoes, olives, cheese and any selected veggies with vinegar.
- Place in Ziploc bag and marinate overnite.
- Thread all items on skewers.
- Place on serving tray and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.