1 lb. fresh green beans, cleaned and snap off ends
Store bought pesto sauce
Zest and juice of 2 lemons
¼ c. Olive oil
¼ c. Balsamic vinegar
- Mix the pesto, lemon zest and juice, olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a bowl.
- Season beans and place in the marinade.
- Let marinate overnight.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with PAM.
- Spread the beans on the baking sheet.
- Preheat oven 400.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes, turning once or twice. You can decide on how long to cook depending on the crispiness you like.