Shrimp Veggie Pasta Salad
|Shrimp Veggie Pasta Salad|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 bag of tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and rinsed in hot water, drained
- 1 (8-oz.) block sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 (8-oz.) block Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 (8-oz.) block Swiss cheese, cubed
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 lb. bag baby carrots, chopped
- 1-2 lbs. small to medium shrimp, boiled
- 1 bottle fat free Italian Parmesan Dressing
- 1 bottle fat free Ranch or 1000 Isle Dressing (or your favorite dressing)
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Boil shrimp in water that is seasoned with salt, red/black pepper, garlic powder, lemon juice, liquid crab boil. Just adjust to your taste buds. Drain and set aside.
- Boil pasta in salted water, drain and drizzle with a little olive oil, to keep from sticking.
- Place shrimp and pasta in large bowl.
- Place frozen mixed vegetables and run hot water over them to help defrost and drain.
- To shrimp, pasta add the beans, mixed vegetables, celery and carrots. Mix well.
- Add bottle dressing. Season to taste. Chill
*****Sometimes you have to add a little more dressing when serving because the pasta absorbs the dressing. You can also add artichoke hearts, olives, pimento, cherry tomatoes and other veggies of your choice.
This Post Has 0 Comments