WONDERFUL WATERMELON MINT ICED TEA1 watermelon (to make 2 c. of melon juice)2 mint tea…
Rudolph’s Peanut Butter Cookies
|RUDOLPH’S PEANUT-BUTTER COOKIES|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
RUDOLPH’S PEANUT-BUTTER COOKIES
- ½ c. butter
- ½ c. peanut butter
- 1 ¼ c. flour
- ½ c. sugar
- ¼ c. honey
- 1 egg
- ½ t. baking soda
- ½ t. baking powder
- ½ t. vanilla
- ¾ c. chopped peanuts
- 64 small pretzels
- 32 small red gumdrops
- Semisweet chocolate pieces
- Beat butter and peanut butter for 30 seconds.
- Add half of the flour with the sugar, honey, egg, soda, powder and vanilla. Beat until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in remaining flour.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Work half of dough at a time, keeping the rest refrigerated.
- Using 1 T. of dough, shape into a triangle about 2 ½” long and 2” wide on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Lightly press pretzel antlers into sides at wide end of triangle.
- Add gumdrop noses and chocolate pieces for eyes.
- Bake 375 for 7-8 minutes or till bottoms are lightly browned. Let cook 2 minutes on sheet. Carefully remove from rack to completely cool.
*****Sometimes I add the eyes right out of the oven. Also, around the holidays sometimes you can find peanut butter dough already made. You can substitute the ready-made dough for the one made from scratch.
This Post Has 0 Comments