REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Rosemary Grilled Stuffed Pork Tenders
|Rosemary Grilled Stuffed Pork Tenders|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2 small pork tenders (these usually come packed two/package)
- 4-6 slices of turkey bacon
- 4-6 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- ¼ c. honey
- ½ c. Catalina dressing
- ½ c. honey mustard
- ¼ c. Lea and Perrins
- ¼ c. soy sauce
- 1 T. liquid smoke
- Red Wine Reduction Basting Sauce
- Take the pork tenders and slice down the center from end to end, but do not go all the way through.
- Take the sprig of rosemary and wrap one piece of turkey bacon around it and place in the center of the pork tender. Close up and secure with toothpick.
- Season the tenders with salt, red/black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place in Ziploc bag and pour the marinade ingredients in. Place the Ziploc bag in a dish, just in case the toothpick pricks the bag and makes a hole.
- I place extra turkey bacon and rosemary in the bag also.
- Marinade for 2-4 hours.
- Bring to room temperature and place on hot grill or indoor grill pan and cook to the degree you like. Basting with the red wine reduction sauce.
- Slice and serve.
*****If you have any leftover pork tender, sauté some onions, peppers and mushrooms in some olive oil. Add a can of Rotel and add the slices of pork tenders and heat through. Serve with baked yams or mashed potatoes.
This Post Has 0 Comments