|Roasted Veggie Medley|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, cleaned and snapped
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. fresh sugar snap peas
- 12-16 oz. fresh green beans, cleaned and snapped
- 1 – 16 oz. fresh salsa
- Olive oil
- Salt, Black Pepper and Garlic Powder
- Yellow and Red Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Prep veggies.
- Put all veggies in large bowl and add rest of ingredients.
- Add enough olive oil to coat the veggies.
- Place foil on baking sheet and layer veggie mixture over pan.
- Roast in oven at 400 for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese, optional.
*****I usually use this recipe at the end of the week when I have bits of left over veggies from the week’s recipes. I also use zucchini, squash, eggplant, etc.