|Roasted Red Potatoes|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 8-12 small to medium red potatoes
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Small jar pimento
- Green onions
- Salt, black pepper and garlic powder
- Place potatoes in cold salted water. Let come to boil and cook until tender but not mushy. *****When you start potatoes in cold water, the potatoes cook evenly as water temperature rises.
- Drain potatoes and cut in half. Place in your baking dish.
- Season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder.
- Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar to coat the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with pimento and green onions.
- When ready to serve, place in oven at 375 and cook until hot and sort of crispy around edges.