FANCY PARMESAN CARROTS WITH LEMON-PARSLEY DRESSING½ c. water¼ c. chopped shallots1 lb. medium carrots, cut…
|Roasted Cauliflower|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 leek, thinly sliced, white and pale green parts only or 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- 4 oz. pico de gallo
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 T. Dijon mustard
- 1 T. fresh chopped thyme
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Line a baking sheet with foil, spray with PAM.
- In bowl, combine the cauliflower, leeks or green onions, bell pepper and pico de gallo. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- In small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, mustard and thyme.
- Pour this mixture over cauliflower. Mix well.
- Spread on baking sheet. Bake in 400 oven for 30-40 minutes or until tender. You can stir occasionally if it is browning to fast.