Red Roosters Save Print Red Roosters Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients 4…
Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes with Fresh Parmesan
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- Fresh Asparagus, break off tough ends (buy the amount you need for your family.
- 1-2 cartons cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 bottle Lemon Herb Marinade or your favorite marinade
- Fresh lemon
- Balsemic vinegar
- Fresh Parmesan cheese
- Salt, black pepper, garlic powder
- Prepare asparagus and tomatoes. Place in zip loc bag.
- Pour enough marinade and about ¼ to ½ c. vinegar depending on amount of veggies. Do not drown them.
- Put in seasoning.
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Refrigerate overnite at least or couple of hours. This will keep about a good week.
- Place foil on baking sheet and spray with PAM.
- Place veggies on sheet. Roast in 375 oven for 10-15 minutes, depending on crispiness of veggies you like.
- Remove from oven. Place in serving dish and sprinkle with cheese, optional.
*****Leftovers: Use in your favorite pasta salad