Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS2 large fresh limes1/3 c. sugar8 c. cubed…
|Pumpkin Head Cheese Ball|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Pumpkin Head Cheese Ball
- 2 (8-oz.) containers soft cream cheese (if you can one that has flavors in it like chives, jalapeno, etc.-try these for a little zip)
- 1 ½ c. shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese, room temperature
- ¼ c. minced red onion
- ¼ c. favorite thick/chunky salsa
- 1 T. ground cumin
- 1 T. minced jalapeno (with or without seeds, depending on the heat you want)
- 12-16 Doritos, original, crushed
- 1 nice, long bell pepper stem
- Blue tortilla chips or black bean
- In a bowl, combine the cheeses, onions, salsa, cumin and jalapeno. Blend with a hand mixer.
- Form into pumpkin shape and refrigerate until firm.
- Before serving, roll ball in crushed Dortitos.
- Arrange ball on serving dish.
- Press the bell pepper stem in at the top of the ball.
- Use parts of blue or bean chips to form eyes, nose and mouth.
- Serve with additional chips, crackers or veggies.