UNBELIEVABLE CHOCOLATE STOUT CAKES1 ½ c. Stout beer½ c. heavy cream½ c. plus 2 T.…
Pound Cake Delight
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 frozen pound cake, defrosted
- Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- Chopped roasted pecans
- Vanilla ice cream
- Fresh fruit (blackberries, strawberries or raspberries)
- Take defrosted pound cake and slice.
- Place on serving platter, down the middle.
- On one side put fresh fruit. On the other side place scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Sprinkle the cake with nuts.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the ice cream.
- Let guests serve themselves.
*****I always keep frozen pound cakes in my freezer. It only takes a short time to defrost. It is a great last minute dessert when you have unexpected company or planned company. You can change flavors of ice cream, nuts, syrups and fruits. Your guests will think you slaved all day