1. If roast is not seasoned and stuffed, do so with salt, red/black pepper, garlic powder and stuff with chopped garlic, bell peppers and onions.
2. Heat olive oil in roaster that is big enough to hold the roast. Olive oil should cover the bottom.
3. Brown really well on both sides. Remove from pot.
4. Add onions, garlic, grated carrots, rotel and sugar. Cook over medium heat until all are tender, about 5 minutes.
5. Add whole carrots, soup, mushroom steak sauce, broth and potatoes. Mix well.
6. Nestle roast back into gravy and cover.
7. Simmer on low for about 45 minutes to an hour until tender. Can also be done in oven at 350 for about same amount of time. Just check to see if you need to add more liquid. It cooks out more quickly in the oven.
8. Garnish with chopped parsley.
*****Serve over mashed potatoes, rice or noodles. Leftover meat makes great sandwiches.