HEAVENLY SWEET HUSH PUPPIESVegetable oil, for frying1 ¾ c. yellow cornmeal¾ c. flour2 t. baking…
PETITE MEAT LOAVES, GREEN BEANS AND POTATOES (SHEET DINNER)
12 oz. fingerling potatoes, halved
Salt, black pepper
1/3 c. your favorite BBQ sauce
¼ c. fine dry bread crumbs
½ c. finely chopped onion
1 t. garlic powder
1 lb. ground beef
8 oz. fresh green beans, trimmed
¼ c. your favorite BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven 400.
- Line 15×10” baking pan with foil. Spray with PAM.
- Place potatoes on ½ of the prepared pan.
- Drizzle them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Bake 20 minutes, turning once.
- In large bowl, combine 1/3 c. BBQ sauce, bread crumbs, onion and garlic powder. Add ground beef and mix well.
- Shape into four (3 ½ x 2”) loaves.
- In another bowl, place green beans, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place beans and loaves in pan with potatoes.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until loaves are done (internal temp 160) and beans and potatoes are tender.
- Spoon ¼ c. BBQ sauce over loaves.
- Cover and let stand 10 minutes.
- Serve loaves with potatoes and beans.