6 T. butter, more for greasing dish
4 c. miniature marshmallows
½ c. creamy peanut butter
6 c. rice krispies cereal
½ c. whole roasted peanuts
4 oz. good quality semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
1. Lightly butter a 13×9” baking dish.
2. Melt butter in saucepan over low heat, until light brown specks start to form, about 10 minutes.
3. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in peanut butter until melted.
5. Add cereal and peanuts. Stir until well coated.
6. Press mixture evenly into baking dish. Cool completely.
7. Place chocolate in microwaveable dish. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stir until melted.
8. Drizzle chocolate over cooled cereal. Cut into squares.