OREO SURPRISESOreosPeanut butter1 box of your favorite Brownie Mix Preheat oven to 350.Place paper cupcake…
PEACHY DIVINITY ICEBOX PIE
¾ c. sugar
4 t. unflavored gelatin
¼ c. boiling water
1 c. good quality peach preserves
Pinch of kosher salt
1 c. heavy cream
1 graham cracker crust
2 fresh, sweet medium peaches, thinly sliced
Homemade sweetened whipped cream, or store bought or Cool Whip
Fresh mint leaves, peach slices, garnish
- Pour water to a depth of 1 ½” into 3 ½ qt. saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer.
- Whisk together eggs and sugar in glass bowl.
- Place bowl over simmering water and cook, whisking constantly, 5-6 minutes or until mixture is slightly thick and sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Place gelatin in a small bowl, and gradually add ¼ c. boiling water. Whisking constantly until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Beat egg mixture with handheld electric mixer for 10 minutes or until ribbons form on surface of mixture when beater is lifted.
- Add gelatin mixture and beat for another minute.
- Fold in peach preserves and salt.
- Beat heavy cream with mixer for 2-3 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Fold 1/3 of whipped cream into egg and preserve mixture. Gently fold in remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon filling into crust, arrange peach slices over filling.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours.
- Dollop with sweetened whipped cream or Cool Whip before serving.