Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS2 large fresh limes1/3 c. sugar8 c. cubed…
|Party Time Cheese Ball|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Party Time Cheese Ball
- ½ lb. grated extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 oz. crumbled bleu cheese
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T. grated onion
- Red pepper
- Chopped nuts and parsley
- Paprika, optional
- Mix all ingredients except nuts, parsley and paprika.
- Roll into one large ball or several smaller logs.
- Wrap in saran and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Remove saran. Mix the nuts and parsley and paprika if you like.
- Roll the balls/logs in the mixture.
- Recover with saran wrap and store in refrigerator. Let sit at room temperature one hour before serving.
*****At Christmas, it is pretty to roll one in parsley and one in paprika for the red/green effect. You can make the balls/logs as big or small as you like. They can also be frozen up to 4-6 months.