Parmesan Garlic Shrimp
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2 dozen large fresh shrimp
- ½ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅓ c. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ c. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 T. minced garlic
- 1 t. dried crushed red pepper
- 1 t. red pepper
- ¼ c. melted butter
- ½ c. toasted fresh breadcrumbs or store-bought
- ½ c. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Peel shrimp. Arrange in 11x7” baking dish. Pour olive oil and lemon juice over shrimp.
- Combine parsley and next 3 ingredients. Sprinkle over shrimp.
- Cover with foil and bake 300 for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil. Turn shrimp over. Drizzle with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 5-10 more minutes.
*****Serve with nice crusty French bread for dipping.