TASTY GALETTE DE TOMATE2 ½ c. flour1 T. sugarSalt/black pepper1 c. cold butter, cut into…
½ lb. bulk hot Italian sausage
3 T. dried minced onion
2 T. minced chives
Salt, black pepper
1 (8-oz.) pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls
4 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 c. shredded Swiss cheese
1 c. cottage cheese
1/3 c. grated parmesan cheese
- In large skillet, brown sausage and onion over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until meat no longer pink. Drain and stir in chives and seasonings.
- On lightly floured surface, unroll dough into one long rectangle. Seal seams.
- Cut into 48 pieces.
- Press onto bottom and up sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
- Fill each with about 2 t. of sausage mixture.
- In large bowl, combine eggs and cheeses.
- Spoon 2 t. over sausage mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 375 for 20-25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans.