DELICIOUS BERRY GRATIN WITH CHAMPAGNE SABAYON1-2 c. fresh mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)3 T. sparkling…
MOUTHWATERING SPAGHETTI WITH MARINATED TOMATOES AND MOZZARELLA
8 oz. thin spaghetti or your favorite
2 lbs. assorted tomatoes, rough chop or halved
1 shallot, minced
3 T. minced garlic
½ c. red wine vinegar
3 T. good quality olive oil
Kosher salt/black pepper
1 c. loosely packed fresh basil leaves
¼ c. loosely packed Italian parsley
1 c. small mozzarella balls
Freshly grated parmesan, optional
- MARINATED TOMATOES: Gently stir tomatoes, shallot, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Set aside for 2 hours, tossing occasionally or overnight.
- Stir in basil and parsley. Taste for seasoning.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and return to pot.
- Spoon in desired amount of marinated tomatoes and add mozzarella balls.
- Taste for seasoning. Serve with grated parmesan if desired.