CREAMY BERRY-MANGO-ALMOND SHAKE4 c. hulled fresh strawberries, halved1 ½ c. good quality vanilla frozen yogurt,…
MOUTHWATERING CHOCOLATE PRETZEL CLUSTERS
4 oz. any shape thick-style salted pretzels (great way to use leftover pretzels, no matter the shape)
6 oz. dark chocolate (60-70% cocoa solids), chopped
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Put pretzels into a sealable plastic bag and crush them with rolling pin to get about 2 c. of pieces.
- Place the chocolate in top of double boiler and set over barely simmering water.
- Make sure bottom of pan does not touch water.
- Melt chocolate, stirring frequently about 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Add pretzel pieces to the chocolate and stir until well coated.
- Scoop heaping tablespoon-size stacks of the pretzel pieces onto the baking sheet.
- Place sheet in refrigerator and allow to cool and set, about 20 minutes.
- Store and serve at room temp.